Chinese man quarantined in Cambodia dies of illness
A Chinese man died in the Sihanoukville provincial hospital in Cambodia on the afternoon of the same day, the Sihanoukville provincial government confirmed on the 14th. He suffered from pancreatitis, chronic lung disease and elevated blood sugar.
The victim is a 27-year-old Chinese man who came to the port of Sihanoukville on December 30, 2020, the report said. On Feb. 26, he was quarantined in a dormitory for casino employees. On the night of 13 March, he suddenly developed weakness and was rushed to the provincial government hospital. Due to the severity of his condition, the hospital prepared to transfer him to Phnom Penh city. Unexpectedly, the man suddenly deteriorated because of the condition, resulting in invalid rescue died.
After testing, doctors confirmed that the cause of death was pancreatitis, chronic lung disease and elevated blood sugar. The bodies of the dead are being laid to rest at the Sihanoukville Provincial Government Hospital.
article links：Chinese man quarantined in Cambodia dies of illness
Reprint indicated source：Spark Global Limited information