Inspirational quotes from Netflix’s Queer Eye
Spark Global Limited Reports:
If you’ve watched Netflix’s Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, you’re probably familiar with the “Five.” They’re Jonathan Van Ness, Kalamo Brown, Tan France, Bobby Burke, and Anthony Borosky. Queer Eye’s mission is to help change the lives of people across the country who need extra help. To help these heroes turn their lives around, the Quintet shared some inspirational quotes that will make you laugh, cry, and get ready to change your life.
1. “Being who you are doesn’t offend anyone. People are less likely to give you trouble for being who you are. If they’re worried, it’s their responsibility. You are happy. – Tan France
Many people let society dictate how they should behave without judgment. I can attest to this because I usually don’t dress the way I want because I’m afraid of being looked down on or thought different. It’s important to realize that the people who care about you are experiencing their own problems that have nothing to do with you. Your happiness should be your number one priority and no one has the right to take it away from you!
2. “When people say, ‘You can’t teach an old dog new tricks,’ it’s not true because you can reinvent yourself and learn new things all the time. “– Jonathan Van Ness
3. “He needs to understand that vulnerability is not a sign of weakness. It’s a sign of strength. It shows you’re in tune with yourself, which is the sexiest thing for a man or woman. — Kalamo Brown
4. “There is no right or wrong way to be gay. There is no right or wrong way to come out. It’s your journey. Do what you want with it. – Tan France
5. “Saying, ‘I want you to know I’m inviting you into my life and I want you to be a part of it’ is the healthiest thing you can do.” “Brown – Karamo